SentriMax is a powerful, industrial autodialer and wireless alarm annunciator. The Model 1550 connects directly to a radio and phone line and monitors/controls remote processes, sites and operations. Alarm messages are sent by text page or natural recorded voice over phone or radio.
Users can phone or radio the SentriMax to remote control local processes or conditions. Pre-recorded messages allow the SentriMax to report analog values such as temperature, pressure, etc. Built-in voice mailbox provides voice mail for users.
- Alarm via Radio and Telephone
- Voice, Paging and Alphanumeric alarm messages
- Up to 72 Alarm inputs
- 8 Analog inputs with programmable levels
- 1 minute of factory prerecorded voice messages
- Up to 4 minutes of user recordable voice alarm messages
- Rugged NEMA 4X enclosure
- Space for 2-way radio or cellphone
- Back-up battery and charger
- Backlit display and status keypad
- Remote access via telephone or radio
- User controlled outputs
- Programmable via PC, DTMF and front panel