The Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting from existing customer lists and identifying new accounts with continual lead follow-up and account management support.
The inside sales position will expand existing and new customer base within the console, command/control, radio, wireless networking, radio infrastructure business to Federal and other GSA pricelist eligible user entities.
Account Executive will receive product and service training, learn ACG sales procedures/processes, and support the Federal Account Manager.
Other responsibilities include:
- Generating quotes to customers, following-up on quotes, processing orders, consistent account communication, detailed reporting, and account management support.
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
- Understand and demonstrate the product or service to the customer
- Set and meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership
- Build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates
Grow with us! If you are looking for an opportunity to develop tech sales skills, ACG is willing to invest in a select group of highly motivated, enthusiastic, and driven individuals with strong communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
Education: BA or BS Degree required. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
US Citizenship required. Applicant subject to background check and drug screen.
Starting salary for entry-level Inside Sales is approximately $35,000-$40,000. This is an entry-level position and successful candidates will be eligible for promotion to an Account Executive position within 9-12 months, with salary plus incentive compensation with realistic expectations of $65,000+ in total comp.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Inside Sales: 0-3 years
- Only full-time employees eligible